- A customer facing consumption file is now available for download on the Advanced Azure subscription page.
- The Advanced Azure subscription now has two tabs separating the consumption data.
- The first is called ‘Usage Summaries’ which is used for Work 365 billing.
- The second is ‘Usage Details’ which can be used for reporting (note this data type is not used for billing).
Navigation: Subscription ▶ Advanced ▶ Click on the download button on the right
Capability to separate tags by columns While downloading the files a new option is available to Separate Tags. If user checks the ‘Separate Tags’ box it will show tags in different columns.
Removed below columns in the Customer file:
Renamed Column ListPriceMarkedUp to ListPrice
Added two new sub tabs called ‘Usage Summaries’ and ‘Usage Details’ under ‘Advance’ tab for Advance Azure customers.
- ‘Usage Details’ Tab contains the unbilled data.
- ‘Usage Summaries’ contains the Billed data.