Businesses often treat e-commerce and self-service as separate solutions to two distinct business needs. As a result, each solution only solves one issue and customer data is not synchronized between all systems that touch a customer. For example, if a customer purchases an incident tracking solution that solution won’t have a market place and vice versa.
Now let’s look at how we can enable an end customer scenario with an E-commerce site.
Work 365 with the Self-service and e-commerce solution automates these steps and create a better experience while enabling the additional for sales.
Work 365 creates a back-and-forth relationship between self-service and e-commerce systems that helps businesses expand self-service beyond support ticket submissions to support the following:
- Services and subscription management
- Usage consumption reporting
- Billing, invoicing, and payment support
Adopting this holistic self-service mindset allows organizations to realize the following benefits:
- Increase in quantities and densities of products purchased
- Better customer retention and renewal rates
- Growth of customers from referral business
While also decreasing the following:
- Customer attrition or turnover
- Cost of new customer acquisition
- Cost of service
- Time and effort spent on dealing with account changes and billing