Report Scheduler add-on
WORK 365’s Dynamics 365 Report Scheduler add-on enables easy scheduling of CRM data and works for CRM Online as well as On-Premise.
Using WORK 365’s Dynamics 365 CRM Report Scheduler solution, you can automatically send reports (CRM View) via email to your colleagues, executive management and non-CRM users in a recurring weekly or monthly pattern.
Benefits of Report Scheduler
Some user scenarios where scheduling can help in providing useful business insight and create a proactive engagement are:
How Report Scheduler Works
The best part of using report scheduler is that there is no additional effort needed to create CRM SSRS reports…as report scheduler uses CRM Views which can be easily created or modified using CRM Advanced Find.
With the release of new Version 11 of report scheduler, we have also added the functionality to deliver data via attachments – CSV or TXT files which can be directly opened in Microsoft Excel.
To receive the CRM View data as CSV attachment, below 2 additional configuration settings need to be performed:
Report Scheduler already sends the CRM View data to inline in email body in the tabular format. The additional CSV attachment option allows the users to directly open data in Microsoft Excel.
Further, this can also be useful where there is a need to extract data for backup purpose (for creating snapshot) on a regular automated basis.
If you have an existing version of report scheduler already installed then refer instructions mentioned in KB article “2.18 Upgrading to a higher version” for backing up and restoring existing scheduled records.
CRM Dynamics is a great platform to build CRM solutions for small business to an enterprise organization.
To enhance the Dynamics CRM platform, add-ons from different partners provide a great way to improve the user experience and improve productivity.
Check out our other Dynamics 365 CRM Add-ons:
- Work 365 Onboarding
- Cloud Profitability Consultation
- Work 365 Production License
- Email to Case Automation
- Record Clone or Clone Records
- Attachment Manager
Related Blog Posts –
- Report Scheduler for Microsoft Dynamics CRM: What People Are Saying
- Customize Email Template and Add Corporate Logo to Report Subscriptions using Report Scheduler add-on for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Advanced Reporting Options Using Report Scheduler Add-on for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online and On-Premise
- Event Reminder using Report Scheduler for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online and On-Premise
- Report Scheduling and Email Subscription for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 – Online and On-Premise
- Make Your Data Work for You: The Answer to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Data Retrieval