- Work 365 Spotlight: Upcoming release 3.5
- Things you may have missed!
- Microsoft CSP Announcements: Microsoft Announces a Performance Standard
- Survey of CSP Partner Feedback and Reactions to Microsoft CSP Announcement
- Upcoming Events
- Latest Blog: Considerations for Direct Bill CSPs with Microsoft’s New Requirements
Looking ahead in 2020
2020 is winding down!
2020 was a year packed with news from all around the world. We are grateful to have the opportunity to continue to release new versions of Work 365 and grow our team to support our users. Here are your some of your Work 365ers on a company call around Halloween.
What’s Inside 3.5? Here are some highlights!
- Support for more languages through the Self-Service portal
- Advanced Subscription management and Contract pricing capabilities
- More Payment Processor Integrations
- T&M billing and unified service billing on one invoice
.. And Much More!
Work 365 Spotlight
Here’s some stuff you may have missed!
- Your coop funds can be used to pay for investments in Work 365:
- Past Online Webinar and Events:
- Recent Survey: In a recent survey we conducted
- approximately 90% of partners who have a Billing Automation and Self-Service portal were excited about the Microsoft performance standard requirement.
- Referral Program: If you think others could benefit from your experience and usage of Work 365 take advantage of our Referral Program.
Take the Work 365 Assessment
Work 365 helps you manage and grow Subscription-based revenue. There are a direct ROI and benefit of using a system like Work 365. See how you could be doing with this assessment. Take the Work 365 Cloud Assessment Test.
Leverage the Work 365 Course
Found directly in the application, the Role-based content offers users of the application training and helpful tips and guidance on Work 365 capabilities.
Announcements: Microsoft’s New Performance Standard for CSP partners
Direct Bill Partners will need to meet a revenue threshold of 300k to stay in the Direct Bill program. The requirement will go into effect in January of 2021 and some partners may be considering their options. Read more, Options for CSP Direct Bill Partners with Microsoft’s New Requirements.
Work 365 Events
Discussion on using Work 365 and driving ROI
Work 365 Training Sessions: Join our bi-weekly training sessions!
This training is private bi-weekly training for Work 365 users. Learn how to use Work 365 in various methods, best practices, and insights you have not seen before! Sign up for Work 365 Bi-weekly Webinar Series.
Subscription-based businesses grow by expanding their customer base and simultaneously providing new services for existing customers. The only way to build a successful recurring, subscription-based business is through the deployment of the right tools.
Humans are error-prone and don’t want to do repetitive tasks. No matter what kind of safeguards are in place, expensive mistakes are likely to happen as you scale and grow.