Event Reminder for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Event reminder for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online and On-Premise will remind you and your team of important events such as birthdays, anniversaries, expiring contracts, opportunities approaching their close date, daily agenda etc. with automatic reminder emails sent at pre-set times before events.
This is my second blog which is a follow-up to the Report Scheduling functionality for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and On-Premise using the custom workflow feature.
To view #SAMPLE REPORTS: Click here
In this blog, I will show you as to how easy it is to schedule reminders for various events that would be important to you!!
Birthday and Anniversary Reminder
Here, we have a solution to do just that: Scheduling a reminder for birthday:
- Create a View with Contacts regarding whose birthday you would like to be reminded of the system.
- Schedule this view using report scheduler add-on: select the number of days in advance of the birthday to be reminded, schedule pattern, delivery options, email recipients (as shown below)
Features & Benefits :
- A user can define the list of contacts whose birthday reminder needs to be received
- A user can define the number of days in advance of the birthday to be reminded
- Earliest birthdays are listed first so you know which ones are coming up before others
- Age \ Anniversary year are automatically calculated and displayed along with contact details
Opportunities Approaching their Close Date
Daily Agenda Email
Expiring Contracts Reminder
In my next blog, I will be showing you how we could add “Advanced Reporting” options such as GroupBy, Sorting, formatting when using the Report Scheduler add-on for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Online and On-Premise.
CRM Dynamics is a great platform to build CRM solutions for small business to an enterprise organization. However, to enhance the platform, add-ons from different partners provide a great way to improve the user experience and improve productivity.
Check out our other Dynamics 365 CRM Add-ons:
- Work 365 Onboarding
- Cloud Profitability Consultation
- Work 365 Production License
- Email to Case Automation
- Record Clone or Clone Records
- Attachment Manager
Related Blog Posts –
- Report Scheduler for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and On-Premise
- Report Scheduler for Microsoft Dynamics CRM: What People Are Saying
- Customize Email Template and Add Corporate Logo to Report Subscriptions using Report Scheduler add-on for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Advanced Reporting Options Using Report Scheduler Add-on for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online and On-Premise
- Report Scheduling and Email Subscription for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 – Online and On-Premise
- Make Your Data Work for You: The Answer to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Data Retrieval