Goal Management in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Motivate your workforce, identify successful programs, do better planning, and grow your business using Microsoft Dynamics CRM Goals Management functionality.
Goal Management will allow you to set Sales, Marketing, Service, or any business goals (goals are supported even for Custom entities) for your organization. These goals are measurable, time-bound, and ownership-based.
- Revenue generated (individual, team, organization-wide)
- Number of customers added
- No. of products sold
- Total number of phone calls made
- Number of Leads generated and qualified
- Opportunity conversion from leads
- Revenue generation from campaigns
- Total customer service cases resolved
- Number of new projects added this quarter (that’s my custom goal)
Goals are time-based and hence need to be re-created every time they expire.
For example, if you have 10 people in your sales team and you define sales goals quarterly then imagine the amount of time you need to spend re-creating it manually every few months.
An easier option would be to directly clone the goal entity record using the CRM Clone add-on as shown below:
CRM Dynamics is a great platform to build CRM solutions for small businesses and enterprise organizations.
To enhance Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, different Microsoft Dynamics CRM Add-ons provide a great way to improve the user experience and improve productivity.