New integrations, features, and partnerships provide a holistic approach to cloud business needs for Microsoft customers
Reston, Va. – June 24, 2019, IOTAP, a Microsoft Gold Partner, recently released the newest updates to its Work 365 subscription management and billing automation solution for Microsoft Partners, CSPs, and ISVs. These features further enhance and automate sales, operations and billing needs for IT services providers and companies selling recurring services in order to scale their business. IOTAP will be showcasing these latest features at Booth 1605 during Microsoft’s Inspire Conference this July 14-18th, 2019 in Las Vegas.
Work 365 tackles common pain points such as billing automation, provisioning of custom bundles, and customer self-service. Work 365’s latest updates feature more capabilities that help Microsoft partners streamline end-to-end business processes.
The latest updates include:
• Internationalization – Work 365 adapts to different languages and technical requirements, further expanding its applicability to support partners with global customers and partners operating all around the world
• Global Taxes – The billing solution includes the ability to add all local and regional taxes for Partners around the world
• Sales Process Automation – Integrated order provisioning capabilities now available from within the Dynamics 365 sales application
• Accounting System Integrations – Work 365 users can now integrate subscription and billing operations with their accounting systems
• Updated Customer Self-Service Features – The solution offers increased flexibility for self-service by end-users
“This new release of Work 365 creates opportunities and possibilities for our customers and will allow for different pricing and bundling scenarios. We continue to integrate with other systems and make the sales, operations and finance process for Microsoft Partners and CSPs more efficient,” said Ismail Nalwala, co-CEO of IOTAP. “The platform is customizable, allowing cloud service providers of all sizes to scale their business. The Work 365 solution is a game-changer for businesses looking to build recurring revenue.”
These new features are part of the continuous improvements IOTAP is making to Work 365. The application’s functionality will continue to expand through strategic relationships with core technology partners in the Dynamics eco-system, with more announcements to come soon.
Those interested in Work 365 can visit booth #1605 during Microsoft’s Inspire Conference this July 14-18th, 2019 in Las Vegas, USA.
IOTAP is a Gold-certified Microsoft global partner and cloud solutions provider that offers solutions and services to connect, communicate, and collaborate with your internal and external customers and peers across your organization.