Report Scheduling and Email Subscription
User adoption has been the biggest challenge for CRM implementations and one of the best ways to increase this is by proactively engaging the users with scheduled reports.
Instead of relying on the users to log in and find the necessary information, it would be a good idea to directly push the data in emails from CRM on regular basis.
We have heard for the quite long time that there is no report scheduling facility available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online and that is quite true.
Further, neither the database nor the reporting server can be accessed directly in the online environment. A possible workaround solution around this limitation could be scheduling of CRM Views using the newly added functionality of Custom Workflows in the online environment.
Let me demonstrate to you as for how easy it is to schedule any CRM data using Report Scheduler add-on for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online and On-Premise:
Sample Scenario: A Sales Manager would like to receive a report @4.00pm every day of new leads added to CRM by his team
Step 1: Create a Personal View of Leads with filter condition as: “Created On”: “Today”:
Step 2: Schedule the view for email delivery using the Report Scheduler add-on as shown below:
As shown below CRM data has been received in email both inline as well as in an attachment:
Using Report Scheduler add-on, any CRM user can schedule out-of-box System Views as well as user-created Personal Views and have them delivered regularly in their mailboxes on any scheduled day and time. Some of the features are as below:
To view #Sample Reports, Click here
CRM Dynamics is the great platform to build CRM solutions for small business to an enterprise organization. However, to enhance the platform, add-ons from different partners provide a great way to improve the user experience and improve productivity.
Check out our other Dynamics 365 CRM Add-ons:
- Work 365 Onboarding
- Cloud Profitability Consultation
- Work 365 Production License
- Email to Case Automation
- Record Clone or Clone Records
- Attachment Manager
Related Blog Posts –
- Report Scheduler for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and On-Premise
- Report Scheduler for Microsoft Dynamics CRM: What People Are Saying
- Customize Email Template and Add Corporate Logo to Report Subscriptions using Report Scheduler add-on for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Advanced Reporting Options Using Report Scheduler Add-on for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online and On-Premise
- Event Reminder using Report Scheduler for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online and On-Premise
- Make Your Data Work for You: The Answer to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Data Retrieval