Report Scheduler add-on for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM add-on “Report Scheduler” saves hundreds of hours of Sales and Marketing Teams by automating the reporting task.
Work 365 is pleased to announce the release of the latest version of its Report Scheduler add-on for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Report Scheduler is just one of the many products and services from WORK 365 that allows users of Microsoft Dynamics CRM to simplify their daily processes through responsive customization.
Report Scheduler will save Microsoft CRM users hundreds of hours by giving them the power to easily schedule the creation and sending of customized reports through automatic email delivery.
Report Scheduler allows users to easily create and schedule CRM report views within Dynamics and automatically send that view data to their colleagues, including non-CRM users.
The Add-On is available for Dynamics 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, Dynamics 365 and 2017 (CRM version 9.0), and provides CRM users with significant time savings by eliminating the need to manually pull data from the out-of-the-box solution based on inbound requests.
Features of Report Scheduler
Report Scheduler has been well received by sales and marketing teams, IT administrators, and senior-level managers who rely on regular performance measurement through reports and dashboards but have been frustrated by time-consuming Dynamics CRM data administration required to keep their teams informed in the past.
One of the features of Report Scheduler providers the functionality to deliver data attachments, so users can receive CSV or TXT files that can easily be opened with Microsoft Excel.
While Report Scheduler already sends data to the automatically generated email body, the attachment option can also be useful when there is a need to create backups within a regular data integrity effort.
Report Scheduler is just one of the unique Microsoft Dynamics CRM Add-On solutions provided by Work 365. One of the top certified Microsoft partners, WORK 365 offers complete installation and support of software solutions for small businesses and large enterprises alike.
To learn more about how the Report Scheduler add-on from Work 365 solves the common challenge of data reporting and regular delivery, any interested user of Microsoft Dynamics CRM can sign up for a Free trial of Report Scheduler.
Check out our other Dynamics 365 CRM Add-ons:
- Work 365 Onboarding
- Cloud Profitability Consultation
- Work 365 Production License
- Email to Case Automation
- Record Clone or Clone Records
- Attachment Manager
Related Blog Posts –
- Report Scheduler for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and On-Premise
- Report Scheduler for Microsoft Dynamics CRM: What People Are Saying
- Customize Email Template and Add Corporate Logo to Report Subscriptions using Report Scheduler add-on for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Advanced Reporting Options Using Report Scheduler Add-on for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online and On-Premise
- Event Reminder using Report Scheduler for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online and On-Premise
- Report Scheduling and Email Subscription for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 – Online and On-Premise
- Make Your Data Work for You: The Answer to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Data Retrieval