Report Scheduler Add-on for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
Report Scheduler add-on for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Online and On-Premise allows easy scheduling of out-of-the-box CRM Views, as well as the user, created personal Views which can be received in email automatically based on the scheduled pattern.
This blog is in continuation of our previous three blogs:
- Report Scheduling and Email Subscription for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Online and On-Premise
- Event Reminder using Report Scheduler for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Online and On-Premise
- Advanced Reporting Options Using Report Scheduler Add-on for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online and On-Premise
Customizing the email template allows the option of modifying color, typefaces, text, email signature and adding a logo or other brand-related images in header and footer. A customized email template:
- Allows you to have the same look and feel in multiple related emails
- Contains your brand and the layout of the information in an email
- Allows each user to add their own email signature (in scenarios where emails are being scheduled to be sent to customers)
To create a new email template: Browse to Extensions-> RS Event Template and click New. The form loads with the default template HTML already filled in.
Please note that multiple email templates can be created by CRM Users and used as per requirement.
Below is the sample email generated by customizing the email template:
- Secured Distribution: Secured Distribution allows blocking of any email addresses and any domain from receiving your scheduled reports.
- Sending reports from multiple users: In version3, even though multiple users can schedule reports, the sending address still remains the same. Version 4 allows the sending of reports from multiple CRM users.
- Customizable email template as discussed earlier on this blog.
- Birthday / Anniversary reminders: Previously Birthday / Anniversary reminder feature was available only for the Contacts entity. This feature has now been extended to support even custom entities.
CRM Dynamics 365 is a great platform to build CRM solutions for small business to an enterprise organization.
However, to enhance the platform, add-ons from different partners provide a great way to improve the user experience and improve productivity.
Check out our other Dynamics 365 CRM Add-ons:
- Work 365 Onboarding
- Cloud Profitability Consultation
- Work 365 Production License
- Email to Case Automation
- Record Clone or Clone Records
- Attachment Manager
Related Blog Posts –
- Report Scheduler for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and On-Premise
- Report Scheduler for Microsoft Dynamics CRM: What People Are Saying
- Event Reminder using Report Scheduler for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online and On-Premise
- Report Scheduling and Email Subscription for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 – Online and On-Premise
- Make Your Data Work for You: The Answer to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Data Retrieval